Maknet is an exciting new digital venture by the iconic Makro. Our proud purpose is to build a technology platform that will help make business possible for restaurant owners, hotels, and independent retailers, and open the door for sellers. Maknet brings together the best talent across multi-nationals to transform the B2B marketplace ecosystem. We welcome bold, energetic, and thoughtful people who share our belief in collaboration, diversity, excellence, and putting customers at the heart of our work
Take your career to new heights in the future of B2B e-commerce. Join our team and help us build Southeast Asia's next unicorn.
As a Data Engineer, you will work closely with a multidisciplinary Agile team to build high-quality data pipelines driving analytic solutions. These solutions will generate insights from our connected data, enabling Mango to advance the data-driven decision-making capabilities of our enterprise. This role requires a deep understanding of data architecture, data engineering, data analysis, reporting, and a basic understanding of data science techniques and workflows. The ideal candidate is a skilled data / software engineer with experience creating data products supporting analytic solutions. The ideal candidate is a skilled data/software engineer with experience creating data products supporting analytic solutions. They are an Agile learner, possess strong problem-solving skills, work as part of a technical, cross-functional analytics team, and want to solve complex data problems and deliver the insights to enable analytics strategy.
- Design, develop, optimize, and maintain data architecture and pipelines that adhere to ETL principles and business goals
- Create data products for analytics and data scientist team members to improve their productivity
- Lead the evaluation, implementation and deployment of emerging tools and process for analytic data engineering in order to improve our productivity as a team
- Develop and deliver communication and education plans on analytic data engineering capabilities, standards, and processes
- Previous experience as a data engineer or in a similar role
- Technical expertise with data models, data mining, and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of programming languages (e.g. Java and Python)
- Hands-on experience with SQL database design using Hadoop or BigQuery and experience with a variety of relational, NoSQL, and cloud database technologies
- Great numerical and analytical skill
- Worked with BI tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Looker, Shiny
- Conceptual knowledge of data and analytics, such as dimensional modeling, ETL, reporting tools, data governance, data warehousing, structured and unstructured data.
Health Insurance - At Maknet, we care about your health! Group insurance from a top insurance company is included in your benefits—OPD, IPD, Emergency OPD
Provident Fund - Maknet cares about your long-term plan! We offer 3% provident fund.
Year-end bonus - We include variable and performance bonus for our employees.
Gym Facilities - Our Head office has a fitness center, yoga room, and recreational space. Enjoy Bangkok scenery and work your body!
Attractive Vacations days - Enjoy our attractive annual leave. Let's say the minimum is 18 days!
Flexible working hours - We know people have different productive cycles. Choose your way of work whether you are a night owl or an early riser.
No overtime - We work 5 days a week with. We set our own goals and deadlines.
Cool hardware - New MacBook. The tool to help you be the best of yourself.
Free car parking space - No more stress or extra cost if you drive to work. We offer free parking space for our employees.
Work from anywhere - Make the most of Bangkok, come to the office or work from home wherever home is, it's all in your control
- Clear focus.
- Diverse Workplace (Our members are from around the world!)
- Thai and Non-Thai are both welcome!
- Non-hierarchical and agile environment
- Growth opportunity and career path
- Work from anywhere