LeadIQ makes sales teams more efficient. Research your prospects, find their contact data, and save them right into your CRM, all in one click. We are looking for a Jr Data Engineer who will be joining our Engineering team. In this exciting role, you will use your expertise in building scalable data pipelines and ensure best practices for effective data security and data integrity.
This is a newly crafted role and we are looking for someone with proven track record of leading data projects that deliver clear business impact.
- Gather data from multiple sources and extract business insights
- Use analytical and statistical techniques to solve complex problems and drive business decisions. Provide valuable insights through ad-hoc analyses, as well as drive long-terms projects
- Work cross-functionally with different engineering, product and business teams
- Exploratory analysis and answer questions at various levels of product development
- Build / Generate Ad-hoc data reports and present findings to all levels of management
- 3+ years' experience in an Analytics or Data Engineer or Software Engineer role with focus on big data processing
- 2+ years' experience with relational or NoSQL databases as well as working familiarity with a variety of big data tools like Spark, Scala and/or other big data systems (Mongo/ElasticSearch/Amazon Redshift).
- Monitor, validate, and drive continuous improvement to methods, and propose enhancements to data sources that improve usability and results
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in written reports and presenting technical work
LeadIQ is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.