For southern Jakarta people, want to have a better quality of work and life? Grow together with us in CBD Bintaro, South Tangerang.
ZebraX (Indika Energy Group) is a startup in industry 4.0 solutions (SaaS, Advanced Analytics, IoT Solution, etc). Industry 4.0 empowers business leaders better control and understand every aspect of their operation and allows them to leverage instant data to boost productivity, improve processes, and drive growth.
With ZebraX, let's make Industry 4.0 ready for Indonesia.
- Participate in design and development of data/analytics application and services in collaboration with other stakeholders, taking new initiatives, grow technical insight and collaborate across technology teams and non-technology stakeholders
- Conduct research and evaluation of emerging cloud and data engineering frameworks
- Practice best coding standards, design patterns and code review process during project and product developments
- Take initiative and be consistence, creative and problem solver
- Collaborate with DevOps team for CI/CD and QA for quality assurance in the product and project delivery
- Enthusiastic, motivated and self-driven, initiative
- Team work,
- Agile Development and Scrum,
- Positive Attitude and good communication skills,
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in Computer Science or relevant.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in back-end software engineer with implementation of data engineering solutions
- Good knowledge about algorithm, data pipeline, and design patterns
- Hands on experience with Python and Java
- Hands on experience with RDBMS and NoSQL databases, such as MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB, etc.
- Hands on experience with big data technology: Hadoop, Hive, Spark, etc.
- Good knowledge in distributed messaging system such as Kafka
- Hands on experience in cloud environment such as AWS, Azure, GCP
- Hands on experience on container and container orchestration such as Kubernetes
- Good knowledge and understanding on CI/CD/CM
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum/DevOps software development environment
- Certification of cloud platform (AWS or Azure or GCP) is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work well in a team, project management, and technical leadership experience
We do full remote working, but you have to be ready once we implement WFO.