We are the market leader in pricing, trading and hedging complex digital assets. On an average day, we trade between $500mm to $3bn in cash, futures, swaps, options and other derivatives. We are an active liquidity provider on all major electronic exchanges and blockchain protocols, and have traded over $500bn across all products and categories in the past 36 months.
Our core value is building strong relationships with our clients; helping them buy and sell digital assets, earn yield, manage risk and access liquidity. We are a team of 300+ dynamic, entrepreneurial technologists, quantitative researchers, traders and engineers on a mission to enable frictionless markets. We operate around the clock and around the globe, with 7 global offices across Asia, Europe and North America.
Our firm offers world-class technology infrastructure and research capabilities, but we are still unconstrained and nimble enough to remain deeply entrepreneurial. We are always interested in people who have an appetite for taking calculated risk, demonstrate a high level of original thinking and intellectual curiosity.
- Develop personal data protection and privacy program, including policies and procedures, and contribute to the execution and maintenance of data privacy.
- Ensure the compliance with the data privacy law and regulation in regions, including EU, US, Singapore, Korea etc.
- Perform assessment or gay analysis of internal data protection and privacy, such as privacy impact assessment, risk assessment, resulting in clear control activities to manage data risks.
- Support and implement data privacy projects at regional and group level, including data asset identification, data mapping, data owner consent, data request from data owners, privacy impact assessment etc.
- Evaluate existing data privacy and data protection practices, and provide practical advice for improvement.
- Conduct research focused on identifying emerging technology solutions that reduce costs, increase efficiencies, provide more value, provide more capabilities, reduce risks, and increase data protection and privacy.
- Support in data privacy related incident response.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in data privacy and data protection, ideally within a financial services environment delivering privacy related services.
- Bachelor/Master degree from an accredited college/university in Computer Science, Information Security, Law or other related field.
- Privacy and data protection certifications preferred, such as CIPM/T/P, CISP-PIP, CISP-DSG, EXIN DPO, CISSP, CISA, ISO 27001 LA etc.
- Profound knowledge of data protection and privacy regulations, especially European’s GDPR, US’s CCPA/CPRA, Korean’s PIPA, Singapore’s PDPA, and China’s Personal Data Protection law etc.
- Experience with usage or implementation of privacy and data loss prevention tools preferred
- Knowledge of the practices and standards commonly adopted by the fintech industry related to the combination of information security and data privacy. Experience with the implementation of ISO27001 or ISO29151 is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese)
- A positive team spirit and cooperative mindset
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving capabilities