Data Quality Director (B2B Data Platform)
Leadbook is the game-changing Marketing Tech Platform for Lead Generation, powered by Artificial Intelligence, Data-Mining and Social Networks.
Leadbook platform offers an innovative single solution combining marketing automation, emailing network servers and a database with 200m verified contacts. With Leadbook's proprietary Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) data technology and suite of marketing automation tools, Leadbook solves some of the most painful problems in the process of finding new customers.
Our customers are companies of all sizes, including Amazon Web Services, Salesforce, Enterprise Singapore, Dun & Bradstreet, Interbrand or SingPost.
Responsibilities And Duties
- Responsible for creating and maintaining the world’s largest B2B Contact Database
- Collaborate with the sales team to gather and interpret client requirements
- Be up to date with key database statistics and be able to advise the sales team on the database’s capability for delivering custom client requirements
- Establish a strong working relationship with multiple clients to understand their objectives and support them in achieving their required deliverables
- Work with a team of data engineers to retrieve data, process data, prepare status updates and ensure timely and accurate project deliveries
- Provide account updates and collaborate with management to solve project obstacles, resolve conflicts, and ensure high client satisfaction
- Assist in the development and maintenance of databases by monitoring and conducting quality checks on data indexing and mapping from primary and secondary sources
Qualifications And Skills
- Good communication and client management
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- 10+ years experience mining and processing B2B data as a data analyst
- Advance SQL or Excel skills with the ability to learn other analytic tools
- Knowledge of data gathering, cleaning, and transforming techniques is a must
- Prior experience with database and model design and segmentation techniques
- Experience with statistical software and data visualization skills (e.g., Tableau, Stata, SPSS)
- Good knowledge of best practices in QA and troubleshooting for databases
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience working for MarTech companies is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, or Statistics
Please contact Leadbook at [email protected] with your resume and salary expectations.