With over 5000 CloudWorkers and 200 Clients, Delivery is one of the high paced, growing functions in CloudFactory. We’re a team of 165+ core team members who are serving both Cloud Team and the clients towards our mission of 1M+ meaningful jobs. The Data Quality Manager is a new role in Delivery which shall be responsible to drive the forward expertise and standardization across all of our clients quality processes. The role will supervise a small team to ensure all of our clients have standard quality assurance and control processes in place. This role will primarily support the Directors of the Delivery locations in delivering high quality datasets to all of our clients.
As the Data Quality Manager, you will be required to constantly collaborate with many individuals and functions within the organization. You should be able to work seamlessly across the organization when needed to ensure all areas are captured in the quality management processes. You will implement a clear overall quality strategy to improve the data quality of our global workforce. In data labeling, basic domain knowledge and contextual understanding is essential for our workforce to create high quality datasets for machine learning. You thrive in a highly collaborative environment and must be passionate about CloudFactory’s mission for creating 1M+ meaningful jobs all across the globe.
This role reports to the Director of Strategy and Innovation.
- Lead a team of Quality Specialists, which includes hiring, onboarding, development and team building.
- Responsible for quantifying and improving quality across all of CloudFactory WorkStreams
- Conduct regular deep dives into Quality, make problems visible and identify root causes of issues, then develop and deploy sustainable organizational solutions.
- Lead the design and implementation of Quality performance standards and measurements as well as policy and procedures
- Create an engaged and focused team environment by expecting high performance levels, promoting empowerment and good judgement, and communicating with transparency.
- Collaborate with Training and Process Improvement to identify areas of opportunity and manage departmental process in forms of standard operating procedures.
- Provide monthly KPI review to the Delivery leadership team, creating alignment, understanding trends and gaining agreement on proposed actions.
- Drive accountability with team leads and their teams to meet quality performance goals and ensure program standards are met on a week-over-week basis.
- Own domain expertise of Quality Management best practices to ensure teams are aware of the difference between implementing Quality Assurance vs Quality Control processes.
- Superior planning, organizational, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Strong project management and problem solving skills required
- Ability to articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Familiarity with SQL, Statistics and/or PowerBI nice to have
- Understanding of quality frameworks such as ISO 9000/9001, COPC, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree and 7+ years relevant experience
- Experience in building a department from the ground up is a huge plus
- Lean/Six Sigma Green Belt or TQM certification preferred
- Experience with statistical data sampling is a plus
- Great Mission and Culture
- Meaningful Work
- Growth Opportunities
- Market Competitive Salary
- Health and Medical