This is a remote position.
We're looking for several talented Data Researchers to join our team! This is a remote working role for a person based in the Philippines. We offer an opportunity to be part of a growing team, working with some of the best early-stage companies in the world. If you want exposure to companies that are growing, contact us to learn more.
Sales Hunters is an award-winning, global Sales-as-a-Service and sales recruiting business. We have exclusive rights to using the Agile Sales Method(™) for Sales-as-a-Service and recruiting. We hire, train and deploy the best salespeople for B2B tech startups in key markets across the United States.
You're looking to develop your career in sales prospect research and marketing administration with cutting-edge innovative companies. You want exposure to more than one company and want to develop your skills. We are seeking an individual who displays the attitude, aptitude, and amplitude to not only get the job done but grow within the company. You're the kind of person that enjoys working independently and with other teams.
You thrive on meeting/exceeding goals, whether on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. You LOVE sharing the value proposition of something you believe in.
How You'll Make An Impact
- Use prospecting strategies to research sales prospects through the use of research tools such as LinkedIn, Zoom and Seamless amongst other platforms
- Record your finding in databases and reporting tools such as Google Sheets, HubSpot, SharpSpring and others
- Manage and report outbound emails campaigns
- Collect and report on outbound activities for the sales team
- Other marketing administrative functions based on client requirements
What You'll Have:
- Self-starter who has a desire to learn, grow, and excel in their role
- Well-known interpersonal skills; you naturally build relationships
- Professional communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Familiarity with CRMs (e.g., Salesforce, Hubspot, Sharpspring, etc.)
- Experience using collaboration tools such as Slack, Zoom etc
- Candidates must be willing to work night shift on US EST
- Access to a computer and fast stable internet is essential
- Must be residing in the Philippines
We Value Inclusion
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.