We are looking for a candidate to join our Strategic Analytics group. This position will work with our internal client teams to both analyze and visualize structured and unstructured data. The successful candidate will possess a keen analytic mind as well as a flair for visual design.
This position will assist in the analyses of large-scale client databases, including customer profiling, segmentation studies, post-program measurement, and other ad-hoc projects. Candidates should have solid experience evaluating large amounts of consumer data and culling out key insights to support data-driven marketing opportunities, along with a background in fundamental statistical concepts.
The candidate will also play a key role in creating visually stunning and effective data visualizations and dashboards. They should be skilled at converting raw data into an interactive image or design that tells a compelling story and aids business decision-making.
- Collaborate & communicate effectively with client and internal teams to identify analytic objectives and approach
- Assist in the design, day-to-day management and delivery of client analyses and data visualizations
- Document business and functional requirements for dashboards
- Develop analytic plans (including sampling plans and programming specs)
- Extract data from client systems and write programming code required to clean, transform, analyze and visualize the resulting datasets
- QC programming output
- Ensure that client deliverables are produced on time and error-free
- Stay up to date with the data visualization marketplace and new product developments and features
- Participate in product training and client demos as needed
- Utilize speech and text mining tools to uncover actionable customer insights
Qualifications / Experience
- Demonstrated ability to develop and interpret analytic output
- 2+ years of experience in marketing analysis, database marketing, or business intelligence roles, ideally across marketing, CX and VoC business functions
- Proven ability to create data visualizations that are well designed and tell a compelling visual story
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working in a team-oriented, deadline driven environment
- Self-starter, self-educating and self-motivated with an insatiable curiosity
- Manage personal tasks & workload with ability to prioritize and multitask
- Knowledge of basic statistical concepts; a working knowledge of multivariate statistics (i.e., regression, cluster analysis, CHAID, etc.) would be helpful.
- Deep experience using data extraction and analysis tools, such as SQL, Python, or R and data visualization tools such as Tableau or Power BI is required.
- Working knowledge of unstructured data analysis tools is a plus
- Business, economics, or quantitative methods background preferable. Graduate degree is a plus.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve, by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued, belonging and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength because it enables us to view things from different vantage points and every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don’t take our word for it, check out some of the diversity and women in leadership awards on TTECjobs.com.
Lead Everyday w Do the Right Thing w Reach for Amazing w Seek First to Understand w Act as One w Live life Passionately
PH-National Capital-Mandaluyong, Metro Manila
PH-Central Luzon-Pampanga, PH-National Capital-Quezon City, Metro Manila, PH-Central Visayas-Dumaguete, PH-Calabarzon-Cainta, PH-Calabarzon-Lipa, PH-Western Visayas-Bacolod, PH-Western Visayas-Iloilo, PH-National Capital-Pasay City, Metro Manila, PH-Calabarzon-Santa Rosa, PH-Central Visayas-Cebu City