Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!
What you will be doing
World Courier Our commitment to People, Quality and Innovation means we deliver career opportunities that few others can match. From our beginnings 50 years ago couriering time sensitive high importance documents to today’s cutting edge logistics solutions for Cell & Gene Therapies that save lives, we now have over 3,000 employees at 140 offices in more than 50 countries worldwide and are part of Fortune 10 corporation AmerisourceBergen.
An opportunity has become available for 5 x Drivers to join the Operations Team based in Warsaw, Poland.
Our team of drivers are the face of World Courier to our clients, and responsible for the on-time and safe delivery of potentially life saving pharmaceutical products.
You will be responsible for the efficient collection and delivery of a variety of packaged consignments and other material which may be either temperature critical or time sensitive, in a company provided vehicle. You will be away from home for minimum 3 weeks in 1 tour, requiring overnight stops and route planning to incorporate daily driving and rest periods.
- Assist with the loading and unloading to make sure goods are stowed correctly
- Check all consignment documentation and ensure it is kept with the package[s] at all times
- Plan the collection/delivery route and ask the assistance from Ground Operations if required
- Operate the communication equipment, where it is safe to do so, to keep in contact with Ground Operations.
- Arrange the loading/unloading and obtain a receipt for goods delivered.
- Report vehicle maintenance needs
What your background should look like
What you'll have:
- Valid Clean Driving License
- License to drive 3.5T Vehicles
- Customer Focus thinking
- Technical and Computer skills
- Good communication skills – verbally & written
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Self-motivation and flexible attitude towards working time
- High attention to detail
- Dependable, reliable and trustworthy
- English - Fluent - Read, Write and Speak (Essential)
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
ScheduleFull timeEqual Employment Opportunity
AmerisourceBergen is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.