Purpose of Position
• Stock dispatch from Warehouse
• Stock delivery to customer
• Invoice and collection Transmittal
• Clearance of invoices
Duties and Responsibilities
• Count and double check stock completeness and correctness of quantity
• Ensure stocks are in good quality and saleable condition
• Ensure forms are properly filled up.
• Report immediately to Warehouse or immediate supervisor for any discrepancy on quantity and quality during the process
Stock Delivery to Customer
• Delivery to customer as per delivery schedule and instruction.
• Check all Credit invoice includes date, name of customers and all necessary information
• Contact immediately to supervisor if there are any concerns or issues during delivery
Invoice and collection Transmittal
• Remit the collection, Official Receipt and Invoice to Finance assigned staff within agreed schedule.
• Together with the Finance staff, check completeness of the Invoices with those in the Manifest.
• Secure signature of receipt of collection and documents by the Finance staff.
Clearance of Invoices
• Submits the Manifest signed by Finance to respective Warehouse personnel
Key Result Areas
• Inventory accuracy
• Prevent losses and damages due to non-observance of quality standards
• Timely delivery to customer
• University graduate
• Good knowledge and skills in delivery performance
• Reasonable knowledge of English and Computer Skills
• Communications skills and flexibility
• Honest and hardworking
• Willing to learn and grow
• Can work under pressure
• 1-2 years of relevant experience would be an advantage.