Globalization Partners simplifies global business by enabling companies to hire great talent anywhere in the world, without the complexity of setting up foreign branch offices or subsidiaries. You find the talent, and we put YOUR candidate on OUR fully compliant, in-country payroll. This enables you to expand into almost any country around the globe – quickly and easily.
Our platform enables you to leapfrog over the legal, HR and tax complexities without having to figure out "how" to do business in a foreign country, while getting all the benefits of a global team.
International Business, Simplified.
About the Position:
At Globalization Partners we're in high-growth mode – we've doubled in size last year and plan to continue this pace for the next five years. Given our aggressive charter, we're looking for a strategic and data-driven Demand Generation Manager who thrives in a fast-paced environment. As a key member of the APAC marketing team, you'll be responsible for generating leads, pipeline and revenue for the APAC region with a specific focus in channel marketing strategy. Growth is in our mandate and we need you to do it.
What you'll do:
What we're looking for
- Own and execute both outbound and inbound programs to support APAC demand generation with a specific focus in partner marketing - from planning, development, and testing, to launch, measuring, and reporting
- Work with Director of Marketing APAC to build marketing plans that drive business strategy and exceed KPIs
- Maintain program calendar including concept, content, testing and audience information
- Support on-going outreach and email nurture campaigns to increase prospects and partners' referral volume
- Collaborate with key partners to identify opportunities to engage target audience and drive referrals
- Work closely with marketing operations team on program setup, tracking and reporting
- Partner with business development, sales, content and other internal team members to coordinate efforts and leverage learnings from other channels
- Track, measure, and report on campaign performance against key business drivers; and effectively communicate both up and across teams to ensure clarity and alignment
- Track demand generation and channel marketing best practices, monitor industry trends, and make recommendations for growth
- 3-5 years of B2B marketing experience with strong integrated marketing or channel marketing background
- Proficiency in marketing automation (HubSpot preferred) and CRM (Salesforce) platforms
- Proficiency or experience in PRM solution is a plus
- Experience working with and negotiating contracts with 3rd party organizations
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments and optimizing user funnels
- Organized and detail-oriented with solid project management and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience developing and executing B2B marketing plans (internal and jointly with business partners)
- Passion for taking risks, improving processes, and making data-driven decisions