We’re a micro consulting Information Technology IT project managment organization in Ottawa, Canada. We help organiztion to implement small to large scale IT captial projects. We’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams for the betterment of our orgnization and society at large.
We’re searching for a Demand Generation Specialist who will be responsible for the strategy and execution of online marketing programs that capture and nurture leads using multiple channels. Primarily relying on social media, online and search marketing.
You ’ll be responsible for programs to generate and nurture leads via email, Linkedin, targeted social advertising, and cooperative marketing with partners. Reporting to the Director Communication and Outreach and working closely with Principal Consultant, you’ll design, plan, manage, and optimize integrated digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels to generate pipeline revenue. If you’re looking for a small company aiming to grow big, fun culture and the opportunity to develop as a professional, this might be the job for you.
We strive to unlock the potential of human relationships - by creating tools that simplify and increase the efficiency of developing and managing relationships. We strive to fulfill our mission with grace, courtesy, and humor.
- Designing, planning, managing, and optimizing integrated digital campaigns across multiple channels to generate pipeline of consistant reveneau.
- Plan and execute end-to-end demand generation programs, which include, but are not limited to, emails, social media primarily Linkedin, paid media, content managment and syndication, etc.
- Develop and execute innovative, multi-channel campaigns: Email, Social Media, Paid Media, Search Marketing, to drive enterprise sales pipeline.
- Monitoring conversion rates and optimizing campaigns at each stage and reporting campaign performance with granular tracking across relevant KPIs, including but not limited to impressions, clicks, web visitors, blog views, collateral downloads, leads, initial sales conversations, and revenue
- Creating impactful nurture programs to improve conversion rates from leads to opportunities
- Develop a comprehensive marketing plan to drive net new prospects to build relationships .
- Develop various content material including blogs, articals, presentations, and events notes.
- Own campaign strategy and implementation plans with execution support from web, designer, and internal team.
- Working closely with the Director Communication and Outreach for both granular tracking, reporting, and efficient lead management in the handoff from marketing to sales
- Working with social media consolidated tools such as Hoot Suit, Linkedin etc
What you should have
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- 5+ years of B2B demand generation experience in Consulting or other relationship
- Extensive experience in the development of creative campaigns and execution of email marketing, social advertising, content syndication, SEM, and paid digital
- Strong reporting capabilities with the ability to track campaign performance and associated spend down to the most granular details while providing roll-up reporting to senior management
- Experience effectively leveraging marketing automation for the creation and sending of batch email and nurture paths, email delivery and inboxing, forms, landing pages, database segmentation, and management
- Experience implementing enterprise-level demand generation programs
- Tactical, hands-on experience with lead forecasting, reporting, and analysis
- Proven experience working with Social media and content management and syndication
- Experience developing compelling messaging and voice across all digital channels
- Must be a self-starter who excels at multitasking and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and shift workload to meet deadlines
- A digital marketing portfolio of produced marketing work
This is remote position. Weekly / Monthly targets will be discussed on the start of cycle and you will be responsible to achieve the agreed upon goals. You can work on your pace to achieve the agreed up on goals.
We encourge collaborative work, trust, innovation and entrepreneurial thinking.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer competitive and excellent compensation, commensurate with experience.