Deputy Head of Finance
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensuring Accurate & Timely returns to CBM and MIS information for Senior Management Team & Central bank of Myanmar directions & guidelines.
- Ensuring preparation of financial statements for audit and finalization, sign off audited statements.
- Ensure documentation of Finance related processes and contributing to product notes applicable for products and internal control processes.
- Ensuring accurate maintenance of Fixed Asset Register, Fixed Asset Verification and insurance of Fixed Assets, Annual Maintenance Contracts
- Ensure monthly provisioning for expenses are adjusted as per accounting standard
- Ensure any variations to budgets and forecasts are explained in management reports
- Assist in develop performance measures that support the company’s strategic direction
- Assist Financial reporting to the board of directors
- Ensure of ALCO related to reports for every month end
- Maintain a documented process of accounting policies and procedures
- Ensure the smooth implementation of IFRS, and deal with all technical issues related thereto
- Ensuring accurate maintenance of General Ledger and Subsidiary Ledgers.
- Track and monitor revenue for accuracy, verifying it against sub ledger report on a monthly basis.
- Others –Conduct Internal training for subordinate, Organization & Attend meetings etc.
- Appraisals of direct reportees, Monitoring and development of staff
- Conduct for 4-year Financial Model of MCB collaborating with IFC
- Provide weekly and monthly MI reporting
- Others- Attend meetings etc.
- At least Bachelor degree or B. Com, M. Com or relevant Bachelor degree in Banking.
- At least 7 years’ experience including 3 years’ experience as senior Finance position in Banking.
- Professional accounting Qualification such as CPA or ACCA preferred
- Understanding on CBM’s law and directives, FI Law
- IAS, IFRS, auditing, accounting, financial management
- Excellent in Presentation Skill and Decision making skill.