Our leading international client is seeking a Deputy Director of Human Resources (HR) to develop and implement best practice human resource management in employment processing, compensation, benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, employee relations and retention, and compliance.
This position reports to the Director of Human Resources. The Deputy Director will serve as acting Director in the Director’s absence.
- Employment Processing
- Maintains company organization charts and the employee directory; maintains human resource information system;
- Maintains employee personnel and benefits records; ensures accuracy, completeness and security of files.
- Helps to handle employee onboarding and exiting
- Performance Management: Helps lead the performance review process; provides staff training and consultation on performance management; ensures compliance with performance management policies and procedures.
- Benefits:Implements, communicates and administers any employee benefit programs.
- Employee Relations: Advises and coaches employees on personnel-related issues; proactively assists managers in successfully handling employee relations issues;
- Strategy: participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems; works with HR Director to identify and track key metrics and assist in developing timely reports on results and trends to Senior Management.
- Policies and Procedures: provides guidance to employees, ensures compliance, and recommends improvements on personnel policies and procedures;
- Compliance: Maintains compliance with employment and benefits laws and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in HR or related field. Master’s degree a plus
- 8+ years’ experience in human resources.
- Experience working in International companies a strong plus.
- Management experience leading a team of 10+ staff.
- Highly detailed-oriented.
- Strong leadership ability, excellent written and verbal communications skills and organizational skills and the ability to work will all levels of employees and management.
- Demonstrated integrity and confidentiality
- Able to multi-task, prioritize workload, and meet strict deadlines.
- Fluent in English and Myanmar. Mandarin skills is a plus.