Crossover is the world's #1 source of remote full-time jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We're recruiting this role for our client, Trilogy. Have you got what it takes?
Are you passionate about helping businesses save money on their cloud costs? Are you ready to become an expert in a specialized component of cloud costs? Just like the Genius Bar at Apple, this is the role where you can interface with customers, showcase your deep technical knowledge, and guide them toward greater cost optimization. If that intrigues you, keep reading!
Trilogy is a high-margin, private equity-funded software conglomerate. Our CloudFix product boasts up to 50% savings on cloud infrastructure costs with the click of a button. How are we doing that?
- Analyzing our customer's AWS account and automatically monitoring resource usage
- Identifying cost-savings opportunities and presenting them via a dashboard
- Enabling both automated and recurring savings, in excess of $100,000 per customer
In this role, you will develop deep specialization into a specific area of cloud cost optimization (Storage, Databases/Data Stores, Containers, etc.). Then, you'll take that knowledge and explore the existing data structures and architecture to determine how CloudFix solves problems and provides opportunities. You'll be the spokesperson for a specific cloud component, sharing how CloudFix can help customers save millions.
If becoming an expert into cloud costs, evangelizing products in online communities, and educating customers sounds exciting to you, apply today!What You Will Be Doing
What You Won’t Be Doing
- You will build expertise in one of the cost optimization specializations
- You will join presales calls to pitch our CloudFix product to clients
- You will not participate in daily scrum meetings, making low-level decisions, performing code reviews, or debugging.
- You will not be developing a backlog of wishlist features.
DevOps Consultant key responsibilities
- At least 2 years of experience writing production-quality code
- At least 4 years of experience making important architecture and design decisions on software projects, such as the application of architecture design patterns or significant open source technologies
- At least 2 years of experience as the decision-maker for design decisions involving the use of cloud computing services
- Experience working as a senior technical leader whose technical design decisions measurably influenced a software development organization of at least 10 people
- Ability to simplify complex ideas and communicate them with clear, logical thinking
Hundreds of software businesses run on the Trilogy Business Platform. For three decades, Trilogy has been known for 3 things: Relentlessly seeking top talent, Innovating new technology, and incubating new businesses. Our technological innovation is spearheaded by a passion for simple customer-facing designs. Our incubation of new businesses ranges from entirely new moon-shot ideas to rearchitecting existing projects for today's modern cloud-based stack. Trilogy is a place where you can be surrounded with great people, be proud of doing great work, and grow your career by leaps and bounds.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $100 USD/hour, which equates to $200,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4639-MY-KualaLum-DevOpsConsulta