KAI Square is seeking to hire a Devops Engineer.
- Build up scalable environment using any technology (e.g Kubernetes).
- Set up CI/CD environment.
- Set up automated testing or delivery environment.
- Collaborate with developers to set up cross team development environment.
- Write testing scripts for any service monitoring and health check.
- Manage lots of servers, and fine tuning.
Good To Have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ year working experience in software industry.
- 3+ years of in-depth automation experience using configuration management tools, such as Puppet, Chef, or Salt.
- Linux Experience Required.
- Experience with Containers such as Docker.
- Familiar with any tools, like Rancher, Artifactory, Gitlab etc.
- Familiar with any coding or scripting (Bash, Python etc).
- Bilingual in English and Chinese.
- Experience with Kubernetes.
- Experience with AWS or Azure.
- Experience with open source nosql databases such as MongoDB.
- Knowledge of Elasticsearch, Splunk and Kibana.
What Is Awesome About This Job
- Private Health Insurance.
- Work From Home / Remote.
- Training & Development.
- Performance Bonus.
- Allowance for phone bill.
- We are revolutionizing how the world analyzes and interpret sensory data. Come, join us to work on one of the most advanced technologies of our time. Build products which will be used by millions around the world. Experience the joy of watching people, use the products made by you, in their everyday life.
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.About KAI Square
It all began in 2006 in a computer lab run by a group of computer science and engineering students taking on ad-hoc jobs from a variety of clients but the fledging company soon found its feet in the video surveillance industry.Today, KAI Square has grown to a 50-men team and is a leading multi-award-winning Video Analytics provider in Southeast Asia. Our growing clientele across various industries such as transportation, telecommunications, healthcare, education, security, logistics, and banking attest to our reputation for building better solutions for the world.Our flagship cloud-based video analytics product, Video Analytics as-a-Service (VAaaS) helps businesses, especially the retail industry, monitor their brick and mortar stores using computer vision algorithm. Our product provides real-time business intelligence reports that help users better understand their customer segments and purchasing behavior to improve their footfall-to-sales conversion rate and revenue.WHY JOIN US?KAI Square is well regarded as the next generation high-end technology provider to telecommunication companies, as well as system integrators. Adopting this proven business model and expertise which have been the key driving force behind the company's strong growth, KAI Square has a growing clientele that comprises of fleet operators, police force and business in the healthcare, security and logistics sector.Leveraging on its success in the local market, KAI Square sets to venture into more overseas markets. KAI Square currently has overseas offices in Beijing, Suzhou, and Taipei.With our expansion, there are bound to be many career opportunities for you!