Cargobase is looking for a back end hero (Python/Django, AWS, Security) who can help us sustain and grow our enterprise platform.
Cargobase, is the platform for on-demand logistics, and hard at work disrupting the international freight community. Our team of talented engineers and logisticians have been inventing smart ways for our clients to buy, manage and track international freight. It's exciting times at Cargobase. We are growing fast and have with some of the largest companies in the world already using our technology.
Are you well versed in Python and known the ins-and-outs of the Django Framework, or do you dream about optimizing infra for efficiency, speed and security? Join us!
Work hard, play hard: our perks include an annual fitness reimbursement, flexible working arrangements, TGIF drinks, and of course a fun working environment!
- Write awesome code to enhance our services and APIs
- Optimizing our (cloud) infra to ensure our services stay smooth.
- Actively participate in design decisions to keep our platform future proof
- Be awesome
- Killer Python skills
- Experience optimising cloud infrastructure
- RDS / MySQL migration or optimisation experience
- A Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field preferred
- Available to work from our office in Katong.
Is a plus
- Experience in working in co-located Agile teams
- Experience with client-side frameworks (Bootstrap, jQuery, React)
- Competitive compensation
- A positive no-nonsense work environment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Passionate colleagues