We are looking for a talented system architect to join Ensibuuko's team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Development - Designing and implementing new features and functionality for the product development. Creation of custom modules, Creation of coding standard that we are using in company wide, Creation of clean, logical, well-documented and re-usable code, effective and efficient way to integrate with server, optimised db, and standard unit testing. Helping formulate an effective, elegant design and performance turning it into a working design.
- Coding and Technology - Strictly follow the coding guideline and standard of CTO. Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards. Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the development. Keeping up to date with latest trend of respective development changes. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Organisational Goal, Procedure and KPI- Understand and follow the procedures of respective department. Clarify and understand your team, departmental and organisational goal with your team supervisor and HOD. Clarify and understand individual short-term and long-term goal and KPI with your supervisor(This is importance for your promotion and benefit. Please reference detail in promotion and benefit policy). You have full responsibility on your own productivity. Detail KPI have included in below KPI section. Collaborate with organisational activity is a bonus measurement in promotion review.
- Estimating effective timeline with Team Lead and Project Management team for mobile application projects. Closely working with Q.A. and project managers. Supporting best technical option to PM. Timely report for the overall status projects using project management tool used by the company.
- Closely working with your team member. Creating standard guideline with team lead. Creating and supporting technical workshop for the team. Timely report to team lead for team status. Supporting best technical option to Team lead.
- Good understanding of Windows and Linux.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with VPNs Terraform
- Working knowledge of Laravel, Ruby or Python, known DevOps tools like Git and GitLab.
- Experience with databases and SQL (Structured Query Language).
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Apply AWS computing skills to deploy upgrades and fixes.
- Good understanding of new and emerging automation tools.
- Positive working attitude is a must
- 1-2+ years experience as a web developer
- Familiarity with agile approach project life cycle is a bonus