Are you a strong DevOps professional?
Our client, a fast-growing, international tech company, is hiring a DevOps Engineer.
- Responsible for deploying, automating, maintaining, troubleshooting and improving the systems that keep the backend infrastructure running smoothly.
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment.
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Collaborate with team members to improve the company’s engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security.
- Optimize the company’s computing architecture.
- Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability.
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors.
Must haves, Technical Skills
- 2+ years experience as a DevOps Engineer or equivalent software-engineering role.
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration.
- An expert in code deployment tools (Puppet, Ansible, and Chef).
- Network, server, and application-status monitoring.
- A working understanding of code and script (PHP, NodeJs, Python).
- Strong command of software-automation production systems (Jenkins and Selenium).
- GCP, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Infrastructure monitoring, Bash scripting, etc.
- Personality Traits
- Dealing well with ambiguity
- Prioritizing needs, and delivering results in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Highly accountable, takes ownership
- Capability to work independently in a fast-paced environment of a startup
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a time bound environment
- Critical Thinker and Problem Solver
- High commitment levels and achievement oriented
- Team player