Hire Digital is seeking a DevOps Engineer who be responsible for the architecture and deployment of our various web services. The DevOps Engineer will work closely with the SDE and BizOps team in order to ensure all our services are running smoothly with limited disruptions.
This is a remote position. We welcome candidates from any location. Resumes are to be submitted in English.
What you'll be doing:
- Maintain deployments and scaling of existing applications and microservices.
- Building a status reporting infrastructure to notify internal and external customers.
- Support engineering team on the automate deployments.
- Building and setting up new tools and infrastructure that are platform-agnotistic.
- Organize refactor migration strategies to migrate our services.
- A degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience working in a software engineering role.
- Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes.
- Prior experience using configuration management tools (e.g. Ansible, Puppet, Terraform).
- Strong understanding of CI/CD process and tools (e.g. Jenkins, Gitlab CI).
- Strong knowledge on web applications and capability debugging infrastructure-related issues.
- Good understanding of network protocols.
- Able to work independently and collaboratively.
- Project and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
About Hire Digital
Hire Digital is a freelance network of top talents in digital marketing, web development, and design. Our clients work with high-performing teams as well as individual talents who have gone through a rigorous screening process. Clients such as Shopify, Expedia, and Stripe have access to high-performing talents on-demand, with guaranteed performance.
Powered by JazzHR