We believe in delivering an elevated end-to-end gaming experience that our users simply cannot find elsewhere. This, in addition to our close partnerships with telecommunications and OTT operators across Asia-Pacific, puts us in an unique position to not only leverage on the mass markets but also respond to the fast-evolving demands of consumers with solutions for brands and businesses alike to capitalise on the rapidly growing eSports and competitive games market.
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our development team in Malaysia. You will be working on deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet customer and business needs. If you have a solid background in software engineering and are familiar with Linux-based Systems and Rancher or other containerized technology, we’d like to meet you!
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure.
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers.
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes.
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats.
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates.
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions.
Remote working if you are not in Malaysia