FALCON Agency is a performance-led full-service digital agency in Singapore. Merging creativity and technology with data and strategy, we bring a performance and ROI focus to our digital solutions, because we know that is what clients want from their agencies.
We are a team of young, enthusiastic and dynamic members. Led by entrepreneurs, we think less like an agency and more like our clients. We love what we do and the work we do for our clients. We are seeking a highly motivated, creative, and ambitious individual who can embody our 3 FALCON values of PASSION, ENTREPRENEURSHIP and EXCELLENCE.
In FALCON, we do not subscribe to the traditional mould of account management. Our account management team are part scientist, part entrepreneur and part artist. You need to become a business partner to the clients, anticipating their business needs and leading the conversations with them. You need to be creative, understand and use data, and have the skills to grow your account and manage campaigns and projects with both internal and external stakeholders.
As a Digital Account Manager, you will be leading and managing clients and campaigns, and be involved in new business pitches. You will handle a wide range of assignments, projects and clients with a high degree of success and independence. You will also provide internal leadership, and report to the Account Director to plan, oversee and execute multi-channel campaigns for several clients.
- Be the point of contact for all client requests and day-to-day handling of clients and campaigns, ensuring that briefs are met with quality and timeliness.
- Work with creative, production and digital marketing teams on required deliverables, and manage client expectations by identifying and delivering the best possible digital solutions and client service level. Ensure quality of all works before delivery to clients.
- Maintain timeline and ensure delivery for key milestones including presentations, approvals and production.
- Work collaboratively with the internal/external/remote teams to execute campaigns.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with clients and internal teams.
- Manage campaign execution to ensure overall strategy is on-point.
- Ensure high-quality work that is also delivered on budget and on time and manage vendors and invoicing.
- Build enduring relationship with clients and inspire client confidence in the Agency.
- Support the New Business Director in pitches and new accounts where required.
- Identify and pursue growth opportunities and up-sell potentials within existing client base.
Our Promise to You
- Minimum 3 years of proven digital account management experience in an advertising, media and/or marketing environment.
- Possesses a good command of English. Ability to speak, read and write other languages is a plus.
- Proven ability in managing and executing multi-channel social media campaigns is a must, with a solid understanding of content creation, social media analytics and social media buying.
- Experience in email marketing, search marketing and digital media, including key marketing channels and tools like Facebook, Google Analytics and AdWords etc will be plus points.
- Experience working on local and regional accounts. Having worked on global MNC accounts would be a plus.
- Proven ability to solve business challenges creatively and effectively via technology, communication, and marketing.
- Able to prioritise and efficiently work under pressure, and on tight deadlines while coping with the requirements of a fast-moving environment.
- Detail-oriented and result-driven team player with an inquisitive mind-set and can-do attitude.
- Able to prepare decks and confidently present to clients.
- Is an excellent team player and demonstrates a high level of integrity in his/her approach to work and with all stakeholders ie colleagues, clients and partners/vendors.
- Able to communicate effectively and confidently, and work with all stakeholders ie colleagues, clients and partners/vendors.
- Able to ensure smooth day-to-day operation of projects with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrates leadership qualities, has a solution-first attitude, and is eager-to-learn and willing to pitch in on anything.
- Be perceived as dependable, with a potential to lead junior team members.
We will help you grow into an essential member of our experienced, passionate and international team. You will have the opportunity to gain a unique perspective for your personal development and learn about the best practices from international business leaders.We want you!
Please submit your application online at: www.falcon-agency.com/hireme. For any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]