A multinational consumer & industrial firm is seeking a Digital Account Manager to coordinate and execute all aspects of all concurrent projects, from the concept stage to its successful completion.
This is for a remote role. We welcome candidates from any location. Resumes are to be submitted in English.
- Manage project scope, deliverables, and timelines, and assign resources.
- Ability to manage projects and implement project plans to ensure timely delivery and quality.
- Provide strategies and recommendations to tailor delivery to meet business objectives.
- Convert requirements into tasks and determine task priorities for individual team members and the project as a whole.
- Coordinate internal and external resources to meet project requirements according to the project scope.
- Keep stakeholders informed of project status and deliverables, as well as risk and mitigation strategies.
- Ability to create and edit project documents, materials, and presentations.
- Develop and regularly monitor KPIs and strategize for maximum results and ROI.
- Be updated with the latest digital trends and technologies.
- Previous experience working as an account manager, digital project manager, or in a similar role.
- Extensive experience in managing projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Preferably with experience managing Kanban, Scrum, and Agile methodologies.
- A good understanding of business systems such as Eloqua, Salesforce, and JIRA is a plus.
- Previous experience working with clients in a confident and friendly manner.
- Time management, prioritization, collaboration, and problem-solving skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
About Hire Digital
Hire Digital helps enterprises and growth companies build and enhance their digital capabilities with a world-class network of digital marketers, developers, and designers. We have enabled companies like Philips, 3M, Roche, AXA, Unilever, and many more to reduce overheads and boost efficiency.
Powered by JazzHR