First Page Pte Ltd is digital marketing agency located in Singapore. We are growing our team and looking for a suitable candidate to join us as Digital Content Writer.
- Salary: S$350 – S$450 (approx. PHP 11,550 — PHP 14,850) – Negotiable
- Annual 13th month bonus
- Annual Leave: 7 days (will increase 1 day every year to maximum 14 days)
- Annual Sick Leave: 7 days (to submit medical certification from doctor)
- Working Hours: Mon — Fri, 9am — 6pm (one hour lunch break)
- Public holidays: Will rest as per Singapore public holidays
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor &/College Degree in Advertising/Media, Mass Communications, Journalism or equivalent
- 2 – 3+ years of proven experience digital marketing, content creation or web copy writing, SEO articles writing.
- Excellent written communication in English
- Highly creative and strong in content development
- Writing style is that fresh, consistent and engaging
- Ability to conduct original research and with the ability to digest niche and advanced concepts
- Can adapt writing style based on company and client’s expectation.
- Experience in working in PR and/or Advertising Agency is a plus
- Knowledge about how to naturally integrate target keyword is a plus
- Note: Plagiarism is ABSOLUTELY NOT tolerated. Writers who get caught for plagiarism will be asked to leave immediately.
Required Personality Traits
- Able to work independently
- Has strong attention to details
- Has strong passion in writing and digital marketing
- Can work well under pressure and deadline
- To research, develop and produce blog articles for subject relating to online marketing (SEO, search advertising, content marketing, YouTube advertising, GDN, social media advertising, mobile advertising)
- To research, develop and produce web copy for landing page
- To produce at least one high quality blog article per day of at least 500 words.
- Ensure quality output (grammar, spelling)
- Ensure messaging is clear in all copy
- To post the blog and also post the blog’s link on company’s social media.
- This is a work-from-home position. A quiet and private room to conduct work with no distractions.
- Extremely reliable, fixed internet connection (DSL / Broadband) and good computer in an area without power outage problems
- An ability to work effectively from home on a full-time schedule with fixed hours
- Have a Skype ID, easy to reach and must provide working contact numbers
- Work with minimal supervision.