The Digital Learning Instructional Designer role includes understanding the internal and external customer needs and interpreting and transforming them into learning material that serves to onboard and up-skill the employees.
TeleTech’s culture exemplifies an accelerated pace, customer-centric, and collaborative work environment that fosters unlimited opportunities for personal growth and development.
What You’ll Be Doing
Digital Learning (DL) Instructional Designers will conceive, design, and develop eLearning and/or virtual training programs and materials utilizing the latest instructional and distribution methods. They will build innovative learning solutions to best suit the content and audience. They use contemporary methods of adult learning such as social, mobile, experiential and interactive learning to shape e-learning, virtual instructor-led, and blended approach content. DL Instructional Designers are expected to understand the big picture of business performance requirements and tailor the training to meet those needs.
What You’ll Bring To Us
An individual that will lead every day, lives life passionately, seeks first to understand, acts as one and will do the right thing…. while not being afraid to reach for the amazing! Of course, there are some other requirements too.
What Skills You’ll Need
- Instructional design and training content development experience
- Background in training/teaching and/or adult learning, preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; strong technical writing skills in English
- Excellent computer skills and ability to learn technology quickly
- Knowledge of adult learning theory and instructional design principles
- Demonstrated commitment to a teamwork environment
- Ability to manage responsibilities and priorities in a fast-paced and time-critical environment
- Ability to show creative and flexible thinking
- Instructor-led training experience is a plus
Who We Are
- Basic project management skills
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent writing and editing skills, and a keen attention to detail
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent presentation/facilitation skills
- Strong organizational skills and interpersonal skills in working with a diverse population
- High customer service orientation
- Strong attention to detail and desire to follow procedures
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications and e-Learning software such as Articulate Storyline 3 and/Articulate 360, preferred
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, preferred
- Strong analytical skills to review and organize source material
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail
TeleTech is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000+ employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Enterprise Services organization is the machine behind our market-facing product and solution areas, enabling each of our segments to deliver for our clients. Whether Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, Tax or Treasury, Supply Chain or Legal, or one of our Human Capital team members, we help to guide and simplify TeleTech’s business processes and operations.Primary Location
PH-National Capital-Mandaluyong, Metro ManilaJob
PH-Central Luzon-Pampanga, PH-National Capital-Quezon City, Metro Manila, PH-Central Visayas-Dumaguete, PH-Calabarzon-Cainta, PH-Calabarzon-Lipa, PH-Western Visayas-Bacolod, PH-Western Visayas-Iloilo, PH-National Capital-Pasay City, Metro Manila, PH-Calabarzon-Santa Rosa, PH-Central Visayas-Cebu City