As Digital Marketing Assistant you will join the global team of Fintech News Network. This is a highly varied and hands on role. You are responsible for gathering all needed material for content and display campaigns, implementing and monitoring different campaigns at the same time over five countries, markets and time zones.
This requires you to handle a big workload rapidly, keep calm in hectic situations, stay flexible and focused. This position is a great opportunity to strengthen your digital and organisational skills. Furthermore, you are responsible for a strong relationship with our clients and are a vital connecting link between clients and our editorial team.
As our Digital Marketing Assistant you are interested in the Fintech scene, like to work with an international team (mainly on remote) through Skype, Mail, Social Media etc. and possess your own laptop.
Your responsibilities as Digital Marketing Assistant are:
- Gathering, implementing and monitoring our Media Assets (Banners, Content Booking, Content Campaigns) in 5 different countries/markets/time zones
- Following up on material and keeping the overview of several campaigns simultaneously
- Communicating with clients
- Create reportings after the campaigns of the clients
- Supporting the Sales team with sending out metrics and do follow-ups
- Helping to organise market research
- Work and support on special marketing projects
As Digital Marketing Assistant, these skills are required:
- Confident & Adaptability
- Organisational skills (Ability to plan and prioritise tasks)
- CRM experience (Hubspot or another one)
- true experience in digital marketing, no newbie
- Commercial awareness
- High attention to detail
- Good team player
- A high level of initiative and self-motivation
- Communication skills / English written and spoken
- IT skills (Social Media, Office, Mailchimp)