We're offering various marketing internship placements in our Singapore office.
Do check out our other job listings and only apply for the one best suited for your interest & passion.
We're not a marketing agency. We're e-commerce specialists.
We're looking for an intern with strong interest in strategic marketing. This role has an option to convert to Full Time upon completion of internship.
Your greatest takeaway will be:
1) learning the fundamentals strategies that truly works, sells and how it would converts into actual sales in e-commerce businesses context.
2) working under direct supervision of the best Growth Hacker in our marketing team, get to learn business reasonings behind strategic marketing decisions.
Your duties would comprise of:
- Brainstorming of creative ideas for posts and manage weekly content calendar
- Compiling social media reports to monitor impact of social media activity
- Monitoring and identifying relevant trends on social media, new tools and applications
- Assisting in developing new concepts, layouts.
- Arranging collaborations
- Providing support to respective Growth Hacker.
- Very bright and fast learning individual
- Responsible character - taking whatever it takes to get tasks completed on time
- Must be able to commit at least 3 months consecutively, can be negotiated.
- Must be physically located in Singapore
Other Information for You
Official office location: Ubi, Vertex Building, Singapore
Official working hours: Monday to Friday, 10am to 6pm
- Flexible & Remote working arrangements available, but candidate must be physically present in Singapore at time of application.