About the job
Influx is the global leader in ‘Support as a Service,’ elastic, customer support teams.
We build full-service support teams that flex and scale monthly, enabling global companies to deliver fast, high-quality support experiences, 24/7.
With over 400+ staff globally, we operate out of 8 countries to deliver 24/7, fast resolutions for our clients. Companies work with us to scale their support operation quickly while improving key metrics such as response to the resolution, CSAT, NPS and revenue.
We are looking for an experienced B2B lead-gen marketer to manage and grow our digital marketing activity. Working closely with the Head of Growth Marketing, you’ll contribute to improving inbound growth function. This person will be responsible for managing global inbound digital marketing campaigns to generate sales pipeline - leads, opportunities, and new business revenue – focusing on paid media (paid search, social, display and video) as well content marketing and SEO.
· Design, implement, optimize, and oversee all aspects of digital marketing campaigns for (paid search, social, display, and video).
· Evaluate and monitor important metrics that affect website traffic, leads, and target audience.
· Prepare accurate reports on the marketing campaign’s overall performance.
· Deliver insights and recommendations to improve current campaign performance and to help to inform future campaigns.
· Coordinate with sales, comms and product teams to identify ways to integrate relevant info for campaigns to improve marketing results and overall user experience.
· Develop a robust test and learn plan to improve the overall efficiency of all digital channels’ campaigns.
· Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry and follow digital marketing trends.
· Deliver month-on-month and year-on-year leads growth, while maintaining efficiencies
· 5-10 years experience in Digital marketing, preferably B2B
· Experience generating results from paid media, (paid search, social, display & SEO)
· Experience managing the entire lead experience: from website, campaigns, to working with departmental teams.
· Experience connecting inbound media to sales performance.
· Ability to simplify paid media systems and reporting into something iterable.
· Strong eye for detail (brand messaging, comms) with an analytical mindset.
· Strong understanding of how to leverage digital platforms to deliver results.
· Experience creating USPs based on channel opportunities.
This role reports to the Head of Growth Marketing based in Melbourne.