Our rapidly expanding e-commerce company in the beauty sphere seeks an experienced Marketing Manager to join our team and help take us to the next level in our expansion.
This is a remote position. This exciting role will see you take your proven work history In this field to new heights whilst working with an innovative team.
- Analyse marketing data to identify actionable trends and opportunities to increase marketing effectiveness
- Website management; including all online assets and related product descriptions/copy
- Deployment of digital campaigns and content across 5 international territories.
- Campaign Reporting including PIRs to analyze results using reporting tools such as Google Analytics/Data Studio Supermetrics etc.
- Design and development of a strategy for paid advertising. (Tik Tok, Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, Google, Snapchat etc)
- Oversee a team of media buyers with an analytical approach to data and strategies for future growth
- Monitoring marketing KPI's and reporting to COO.
- Close management of budgets to ensure campaigns are cost-effective and value is leveraged
- Designing and implementing general social media growth strategies.
- Manage multiple contractors and remote teams in various positions.
- Create unique and relevant content that adheres to brand guidelines, including (but not limited to) video content, still imagery, and other content formats.
- Manage and oversee influencer marketing team and campaigns for desired ROI and content creation.
- EDM's - creating and executing email marketing campaigns to drive online conversion, including marketing automation and customer lifecycle marketing.
- Work closely with the web design team to stay up to date with all planned activations
- Manage Graphic Design team to ensure all deadlines for launches are met and creative assets are produced following brand guidelines
- Drive brand future expansion into new markets through market research and effective planning.
You will need the following skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and adapt to evolving business requirements.
- Be flexible and reliable
- Experience in a retail digital marketing environment preferred
- An in-depth understanding of the functionality of Facebook Business Manager including Facebook Ads Manager and paid advertising across multiple channels.
- Proven experience with Google Analytics
- Be a team player and work within a very hands-on, collaborative team environment.
- Strong ability to organize tasks and workload
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Always innovating and pushing the limits
- Resourceful at solving issues
- Experience (ideally 18 months+) in eCommerce website management and digital media.
- Proven experience with Shopify Plus (or similar eCommerce platform)
- Experience in SMS marketing
- Excellent salary package paid to the right candidate with a great depth of knowledge and experience