Our large, Fortune Technology client is ranked as one of the best companies to work with, in the world. As a global leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software, they foster progressive culture, creativity, and a flexible work environment. They use cutting-edge technologies to keep themselves ahead of the curve. Diversity in all aspects is respected. Integrity, experience, honesty, people, humanity, and passion for excellence are some other adjectives that define this global technology leader.
- 5+ years of experience in B2B or B2C marketing or digital marketing experience
- Strong understanding of account-based marketing tools such as 6Sense, DemandBase, etc
- Strong underpinning in modern digital marketing tools, inner workings and technologies for optimizing spending and maximizing results
- A keen eye for detail and marketing creativity
- Capable of understanding our product value and feature set from a benefits standpoint
- Very strong written and communications skills – must be able to communicate the value proposition of the company, able to create original content, edit existing content, etc.
- Solid understanding of online conversion optimization and UX principles
- Unafraid to try new things or challenge the status quo
- Understand, synthesize and extrapolate key findings from regular digital reporting to help inform short and long-term goals to drive the business forward
- Use analytics to help plan optimized digital marketing spend, end-to-end testing and strategy to drive higher acquisition
- Accountable for helping achieve the billings target in collaboration with industry, estore and digital channel teams
- Oversee reporting, including in-depth analytics of ROI as well as new ways to analyze and look at the business with an omnichannel view
- Push for the development of thought-leadership and customer journey content designed to accelerate our business momentum and better engage customers based on content needs of campaigns
- Conceptualize, plan and direct better execution and optimization of targeting, creative, media, and budget allocation to maximize results
- Working with product marketing, become an expert on our target audience, messages that appeal to them and the company’s tone: know what buyers care about, how they buy, and their buying criteria