algoseek is a fast growing FinTech. We are set to re-define the financial market data industry, and we want you to join us in this exciting journey.
As the digital marketing and growth manager, you will oversee company-wide content creation and digital marketing.
You MUST have experience in Capital Markets and knowledge of either financial market data or quantitative/algorithmic trading.
You will lead a small team to grow our online presence, including but not limited to outbound email marketing, Google Adwords, blog articles, forum posts, news articles, social networks (Linkedin and Twitter). You will communicate with our existing and potential clients through newsletters and email campaigns then monitor and analyze the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and keep making improvements.
You will also be responsible for co-ordinating with our sales team on important client communication, as well as influencing and making the business case for strategic and product roadmap decisions.
At its core, you will become our short and long-term growth engine and help lead our business to a new level.
This will be a great opportunity to join a fast-growing US Fintech technology firm and grow together with us.
This is a full-time remote job. You have the flexibility to arrange your own working hours, but need to overlap your working time with US east coast business hours from at least 7am to 3pm EST.
Please provide three examples of your previous work as links or attachments.
Please visit http://www.algoseek.com/company for more information about our company and our culture.
- Oversee company-wide content creation, including but not limited to client presentations, documentations, company website, newsletters, outbound emails, advertisement, forum posts
- Design, plan and execute marketing campaigns, evaluate effectiveness, and make improvements
- Google Adwords and SEO
- Website management, traffic analysis, and client activity analysis
- Create and run monthly newsletters
- Writing algoseek blogs
- Support sales team with VIP clients communication and presentation
- Influence and make the business case for strategic and product roadmap decisions
- Minimum of 3+ years of digital marketing experience in financial data or related industry with a successful career track record
- Management and decision-making experiences of leading a small team
- Strong logical thinking and analyzing capability
- Strong content creation capability (in English)
- A soul of intellectual curiosity and problem-solving spirit
- Fast learner with a sharp mind- quickly build mental model from massive information and find out nitty-gritty
- Preferably with experience and understanding in the capital markets industry- especially algorithmic trading, systematic trading or intraday market data.
- Bachelor's/PG Degree in marketing-related or quantitative-finance-related field, including business, marketing, communications, economics, financial engineer, etc.