We are seeking a digital marketing contributor, who is enjoying working in a challenging but exciting startup company and shape the future together with the whole team.
- This role will work across teams to translate IPS AI technology applications into compelling story and value proposition to generate market impact and strengthen brand awareness by managing digital marketing.
- Some KPIs are related to this role including: KPIs including: Leads, New Contacts, Impression, UV, followers, and conversion rate. But we are also expecting this team member will go beyond these KPIS and define an effective digital strategy so that stronger customer and data pipeline will be build, better customer engagement will be achieved, and stronger brand awareness will be created.
- Will represent marketing team to join IPS leadership team to update the marketing activities and results.
- Will lead IPS digital marketing and marcom activities by defining digital marketing strategy and digital promotion strategy; Executing the digital market plan with various digital promotion tactics including paid and organic campaigns across customer-facing digital marketing channels (email, social media, display, search, influencer, and more).
- Help managing our marketing tech stack including websites, CRM applications, and other technology or 3rd parties’ resources used to support our marketing efforts.
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns
- Monitor and analyze effectiveness of marketing content
- Develop and manage website content
- Find and target audiences
- 3+ B2B & Digital marketing especially in Engineering service or software marketing.
- 2+ years of CRM, marketing technology, and SaaS-based applications
- 2+ years of website application management and basic website editing experience.
- Strong written and oral business communication skills.
Some of the benefit from this role: Competitive Salary; Flexible working time; Work with world class global team.
Job Location: Remote/WFH setup