Hours: 8 am - 5 pm
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating marketing content and distributing it effectively. The ability to create a strong brand presence with innovative promotional offerings, online and offline marketing campaigns, and marketing events. Collaborate with the team to ensure that your marketing efforts support their efforts. Strong analytical skills, a self-starter, very knowledgeable on SEO, all digital marketing channels, and market trends.
- Strengthen our relationship with clients and company partnerships
- Plan and execute campaigns and events
- Track, analyze, and report the success of those campaigns and events
- Create online and offline marketing content. Must be an experienced blogger.
- Empower the organization with marketing content and campaigns that help drive sales
- Experience with web development, traffic, and analytics.
- Must have experience creating sales content that support business development.
- This individual must be able to work with a small team and work in a fast past environment. Must be a self starter.
- Experience working in the staffing/recruiting industry a plus.
- This individual must have experience creating and implementing marketing plans.
- Software: Adobe Creative Cloud (All Apps), Canva, Mail Chimp, Constant Contact
- Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Youtube
- 3 years' of marketing experience
- BS/BA in Marketing or a related field of study
- Excellent writing and communication skills
Powered by JazzHR