If you value autonomy and the ability to have a direct impact on the way a business operates, this is the role for you.
Digital Deluxe is a small but innovative digital agency, providing clients with full-funnel digital services including everything from ad campaigns to conversion rate optimisation and lead nurturing.
We pride ourselves on building deep partnerships with all our clients, as well as creating tailored and measurable marketing solutions that exceed expectations.
We’re looking for a sharp minded, strategic, and results focused individual to join our remote team.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of up to paid ad strategies and the proven ability to plan and execute high performing digital campaigns. You should be passionate, motivated and, most importantly, strive to deliver the highest return digital campaigns possible.
You will work across the management of ad accounts and campaigns from brief to execution and optimisation, ensuring campaigns are hitting all KPI's. This will include working closely with account managers and other internal team members.
The Ideal Candidate
- Enjoys working with autonomy
- Highly proactive, always looking to improve
- Is creative and analytically-driven, with strong communication skills
- Has the ability to think quickly and adapt to the evolving digital environment
- Is able to provide creative, results focused solutions
- Can collaborate and liaise effectively with internal team members
- Able to clearly and concisely review and report on performance, both in writing and verbally
- Has relevant certifications e.g. Google Ads
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects and prioritise workload as required
- Design, manage, and optimise paid ad campaigns across platforms including but not limited to Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Remarketing, Various Social and Native platforms
- Proactively generate new ideas and strategies for the ongoing improvement of account performance
- Manage campaign budgets, ensuring targets are met accordingly
- Constantly work toward meeting and exceeding KPI's
- Research and analyse competitor advertising links.
- Generate regular reports as required per account
- Stay up to date with latest trends, tools and best practices.
The ideal applicant will have:
- Minimum 3 years of paid ads experience, with a strong focus on performance marketing
- A track record of developing successful strategies and hitting KPI's
- Ability to manage multiple tasks & projects at once
- Experienced in website analysis using tools such as Google Analytics, Google Keyword Planner, Semrush and others
- Must be detail-oriented, analytical, and results-driven
- Keen willingness to learn and grow within the business
Join a small but motivated remote team of Filipinos, working closely with our Australian based team. We encourage a collaborative, fun environment where development of individuals and team is a high priority.
**Candidates who provide a cover letter that starts with "I read the instructions" will be viewed favourably**