Status: Part Time (20 hours/week)
Schedule: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Sydney Time
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Knowledgeable in Content Creation.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor email campaigns.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Maintaining and managing the website.
- Creating flyers, banners and content post.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.