Ruca, a global nomadic tribe.
We are a flat, non-hierarchical self-organizing community for creatives by creatives. We are undefined by design. We are a people-first organization allowing our passions to define our paths. We are a home for hustlers to connect, hipsters to dream, and hackers to build cool shit.
Ruca, our deep-rooted beliefs.
Ruca operates with a common understanding of how the best work gets done. We keep things simple and consistently focus on removing all potential barriers to doing great things together at speed. Our beliefs have stayed the same since we were two people to now more than 70. These themes are crowdsourced from and subscribed to by our co-op members and partners based on why they love Ruca and convene here.
- Remote first
- Light footprint
- No bullshit
- Quiet confidence
- Doers, not reviewers
- Eclectic at speed
- Design kith & kin
We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Digital Marketing Strategist to join our Ruca PH team. The Digital Marketing Strategist will play a pivotal role in working with Ruca's global teams. This role requires extensive cross-group coordination at all levels, excellent communication skills in english (both written and verbal), and the ability to build internal/external relationships.
As a Digital Marketing Strategist at Ruca, you will be responsible for setting up, implementing and managing the overall digital marketing strategy for our client and internal projects. We are looking for someone with experience and a big passion for digital technologies and digital marketing channels.
We are looking for self-starters who can work in a rapidly changing design industry, tolerate ambiguity, and demonstrate problem-solving leadership with limited oversight.
Digital Marketing Strategist Responsibilities:
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Stay up to date with latest technology and best practices
- Manage all digital marketing channels
- Measure ROI and KPIs
- Prepare and manage digital marketing budget
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Build marketing plans
- Motivate team to achieve goals
- Prior experience as a Digital Marketing Strategist or similar role
- Proven experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Prior hands-on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and willingness to operate with reasonable flexibility
- Good time-management skills
- Experience with fast-growing companies and/or design agency is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, let's talk!