Pixl8 is a leading London based web design and product development company, working with membership organisations, associations and charities that are seeking digital solutions that go the extra mile. Since 2001 we've worked with over 200 organisations to build integrated websites, CRMs, bespoke software and have now consolidated our expertise into the flourishing Ready Membership and EventFolio products.
Do you thrive on working closely with clients to deliver impactful technology products delivery projects on time and on budget?
We are looking for an experienced, energetic and enthusiastic Digital Project Manager to join our growing team. In this role you will be given the opportunity to take product delivery end-to-end from Discovery through to completion. You will have your own portfolio of projects, solve business and digital challenges, as well as use and develop your skills in a supportive, friendly and flexible environment.
It is important that you have worked in an Agency environment or with the delivery of technology led products with practical experience of discovery/needs-analysis and implementation processes. You will be familiar with a range of technologies including Content management systems, CRM or ERP, Portals and bespoke Web applications.
- As Digital Project Manager you will take overall responsibility for the success of your client projects, working closely with some great organisations to lead them harmoniously through the project lifecycle - from managing discovery and gap analysis against Pixl8's product suite, to product delivery and custom service delivery. This involves ensuring that projects are delivered on spec, time and budget and to meet Pixl8's high quality standards, all the while meeting and exceeding client expectations.
- You will be comfortable working with a Scrum delivery team and fixed-price projects.
- You will also support the team and our products by helping to identify solutions, priorities, schedule and unblock.
- Ability to manage end-to-end product delivery through the full lifecycle
- Experience working with Agile teams, useful to have experience with JIRA
- Client account management, partnership building, expectation setting and issue communication
- Responsible for meeting project margin targets and managing project budgets
- Confidence to work hands-on with internal teams and convey requirements in a precise and effective manner
- Well-versed with technology platforms
- Working with various internal teams to ensure all requirements have been met
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive communication and resolution of any issues or delays
- Aptitude for building and maintaining thriving and sustainable relationships
- Highly-organised with meticulous attention to detail
- Experience of working in a digital agency or consultancy environment is desirable but not essential
- Microsoft Office skills (especially Excel and Word) (we use the equivalent Google products)
Do you meet our values?
- We stretch our limits
- Continuous improvement is our default mindset. We are curious, persistent and challenge ourselves and our clients to create great results.
- We act with integrity
- We value the trust placed on us by our clients. We work with honesty and integrity at all times. We maintain transparency in our communications and profit is always secondary to what is right.
- We are always accountable
- We confidently empower our teams to own a problem and collectively deliver on our promises.
- We care because it matters
- We listen to understand, with the goal to form durable, long-term and respectful relationships.
- We dare to share
- Our people are a source of strength. We respect the individual, nurture our teams and give back to our wider communities.
- 25 days of holiday + recognised public holidays
- Company socials
- Private healthcare benefit
- £45-55k depending on experience