Axrail is a subsidiary of QL Resources Berhad (a public listed company in the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia). Starting its journey in 2019, Axrail is set out to digitize businesses with cloud computing solutions, and to educate our clients on the benefits of being data and outcome driven. Axrail provides outcome based digital transformation consulting services through analytics and app modernisation using cloud native capabilities for customers.
Transformation into the digital world comes with the reward of data, but it is important to know how to utilize the data at hand to enhance business performance. Axrail’s team of experts is committed to assist our clients in achieving desired business outcomes by diving deep into the available pool of data using Artificial Intelligence services like recommendation engines, product demand forecasting and data extraction. With services as such, our clients will be able to make better decisions to grow their businesses.
With a team who is AWS certified and experienced in AWS and consulting, Axrail have been serving clients ranging from startups to enterprise, covering multiple industries like retails, media, transportation and well-known service providers.
You are driven to:
- Work with creative team to create and manage company website and social media accounts to generate lead
- Create and manage Ads for the company to make sure achieve optimal ROI
- Create social and technical contents to target different audience across different mediums
- Analyse and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns
- Stay up-to-date with digital media technologies and latest trend. Explore and evaluate
What you’ll need to succeed:
- At least 2 years experience in digital marketing.
- Understanding of how digital content is consumed and presented
- Passion for creating content (written, audio & video) that engages, inspires and educates the target audiences
- Proactive and task-driven, results-oriented
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, with prioritization and time management skills
- Applicants must be willing to work in a mobile/remote environment.
Apply now with your updated resume with salary expectations, and leave a note describing your experience in digital media marketing.