Gojo & Company, Inc
Established in 2014, Gojo & Company, Inc (Gojo) is a Japan-based Microfinance holding company with 7 group companies in India, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, and Cambodia. Gojo’s mission is to extend financial access to everyone in the world as the Private Sector World Bank. (http://gojo.co/)
Microfinance Delta International Company Limited (MIFIDA)
MIFID is an organization committed to serving Myanmar households through the provision of financial services. Established in 2013, MIFIDA serves approximately 150,000 female clients and operates across the country in 13 states and regions. MIFIDA's mission is to assist low-income groups to improve their living condition through the promotion of self-reliant micro-business opportunities and the provision of access to small credit.
Location: MIFIDA Head Office (Yangon, Myanmar)
Position: Digital Transformation Lead at MIFIDA
Reporting to: Digital Strategy Manager, Digital Department
Experience: Experienced Non-Manager
The digital department is responsible for developing MIFIDA’s digital strategy and channels. In its early phase, the department is focusing on digitizing operations and channels to optimize our efficacy and impact when servicing our clients.
You will be responsible for supporting and/or leading digital transformation projects through the entire project cycle, from planning, implementation, and assessment.
You will do this with the support and/or supervision of the digital strategy manager.
- Support digital transformation of MIFIDA within the context of the overall organization and processes with touchpoints across the lending process through the customer journey
- Ensure that the features of the core banking system are aligned with digital transformation goals
- Ensure required functionality or backlog at MIFIDA for development of digital channels, including the partnership with different mobile wallet providers
- Design and document business rules and process flows for digital product and channels
- Support implementation of product prototype testing and piloting
- Create and implement feedback loops to gather customer and staff response to digital products and channels
- Analyze processes, applications, and support execution of projects for digital transformation and developing expertise on the job
- Develop strong working relationships and facilitate project implementation with Gojo's partner companies
- Develop strong working relationships and facilitate project implementation across all departments within MIFIDA
- Timely execution of work plan deliverables
- As a team/project, achievement of target operational and financial goals