Job summary: To lead Healthcare Business Unit's digital initiatives across functions & operations
- Drive Healthcare business unit wide digital transformation initiatives & projects. To leverage existing & emerging technologies to uncover opportunities in existing business as well as possible new business area
- Digitally transform current business processes & commercial activities through disruptive as well as incremental innovations
- Establish and build interests in the country through digital means. Conceptualization and execution of corporate/BU strategy for digital leadership in the segment DKSH operate
- Develops short, mid & long term digital strategy for the Healthcare business unit
- Partner closely with functions such as sales, marketing, distribution, operations, client management, business development and IT department to identify and analyze emerging cross-market trends and opportunities
- Strengthens relationships and maintains a working knowledge of the business through direct/collaborative interface with clients ,customers and all key stakeholders
- Establish & drive digital channel approach for existing traditional sales & marketing channels
- Innovating & transforming current processes to become digitally driven – agile & efficient
- Oversee the identification of barriers to digital business implementation and implement solutions to mitigate the barriers/risks
- Keep up-to-date with the latest digital technology, trends, solutions and providers to keep DKSH competitive
- Establishing operating mechanisms and integrate the functions.
- Fast learner open to change and ambiguity that comes with a fast growing company is a dynamically changing environment.
- Quick to translate strategy into actions.
- Team player. Ability to work across functions in a matrix structure
- Demonstrate a fair understanding of the information technology
- Demonstrate strong understanding of the digital competitive landscape in Asia with high familiarity of market trends and developments
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects/initiatives simultaneously and execute to completion in a timely manner
- Demonstrate high familiarity with digital business models
- Proven experience in working with partners in digital ventures experience in working in digital Healthcare projects
- Prior experience in the context of having lead digital initiatives in a related industry
- Proven competency to handle confidential/sensitive information in an appropriate and secure manner
- Prior experience to or an understanding of Healthcare MNC business culture and environment will be useful
- Demonstrate proficiency in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- High energy levels and passion for building a fast-growing enterprise. Self-driven & agile.
- Demonstrate fluency in both written and spoken English
- Graduate, ideally in a ‘Science or Technical (IT) discipline. MBA from top tier business school will be a big plus. Pharmacy, M.B.B.S, B.D.S Background preferred
- At least 3 years of related digital initiative project management. Healthcare Sales & Marketing experience preferred.
- Experience in the Healthcare industry is preferred