As a Director, Agile Program Management, you will operate across our business delivery across a portfolio of accounts. You will bring together world-class, multi-disciplinary teams that develop exceptional work to deliver both the client’s business objectives and meet the needs of the digitally savvy consumer. The role goes beyond just checking and communicating a plan. You shape it. You own it. You drive it. You suggest, challenge, motivate and lead our regional teams and clients.
You have both breadth and depth to lead large multi-disciplinary teams and enterprise-level engagements. You are able to either roll-up your sleeves or take an advisory role when needed. You will manage complex, multi-track projects by balancing scope, risk, time, cost and quality while promoting high-performance standards and positive work culture.
- Structure and manage integrated, multi-track programs of work.
- Develop and oversee the production of project deliverables including estimations, plans, risks and change management processes, traceability matrices.
- Able to define and implement a delivery approach that uses agile best practices but is also tailored for the client.
- Partner with other capability leaders to lead multi-disciplinary and distributed teams of 30+ people. Build and structure the project team to ensure maximum performance. You will provide purpose, direction and motivation to the team.
- Ensure the use of best practices and apply lessons learned from previous projects and ensures a positive, collaborative work environment for the team.
- Responsible for ongoing client satisfaction. Manage client relationships (expectations, communications, negotiations, escalation, feedback, etc.) Develop relationships with, and ensures the appropriate participation of, key client stakeholders and client executives.
- Manage our technology and consulting partners and other vendors through program delivery, day to day operations, performance monitoring, etc.
- Define, implement and oversee program processes to ensure program excellence.
- Provide executive project oversight and client communication.
- Develop and mentor program management team ranging from Junior to Senior Project Managers.