Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Lead a team that partners with project partners to drive market insights and competitive intelligence and other strategic initiatives, including existing and new projects.
- Deliver recommendations to senior team members that shape company and product strategy by coordinating market research and synthesizing findings.
- Develop and establish solid working relationships with project partners, aimed at developing and growing long term business, building strategic partnerships and increasing market share of Binance.
- Work cross-functionally within Operation and other Binance team to increase market share.
- On a regular basis to ensure their continued satisfaction and maintain their service through our platform.
- Troubleshoot and resolve projects’ issues in a timely manner.
- Coordinate activities and communicate with all BU on Binance.
- At least 8 years experience in sales, business development, account management, marketing or consulting
- Self-motivated individual who can work with minimal supervision but still thrive in a distributed and multicultural team setting.
- Fluency in English, knowledge of other languages, e.g. Chinese, would be of an advantage, to liaise with candidates and clients across the region.
- Strong commercial and operational acumen as well as critical problem solving skills.
- Ability to build strong cross functional relationships - communications and engaging with internal stakeholders of various levels is key.
- Team leadership and talent development experience.
- Experience in and understanding of blockchain trading business a plus.
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire