Moovweb’s mission is to make the Web instant and simple. The company has been reborn through our new product, Moovweb XDN, which guarantees sub-second page loads and is rapidly disrupting the multi-billion dollar CDN market. It does this by bringing data from databases to the edge of our network and then streams that data into the browser 5 seconds before visitors tap a link. Customers include 1-800-Flowers, Revolve, United Airlines, and over $10B in eCommerce flows through Moovweb annually. Browse https://www.thetiebar.com on your phone to experience an instant XDN site for yourself. Moovweb is a profitable, venture-backed company.
Moovweb is committed to building lasting partnerships with businesses for long term growth and ongoing value generation. As a Director of Customer Success, you will build out our Customer Success practice and work with our existing clients to drive usage of the Moovweb platform for increased adoption, customer satisfaction, and growth. This position is a high-profile customer-facing role requiring outstanding relationship management, technical, and project management skills to guide clients successfully from deployment to operationalization.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Manage a portfolio of client accounts to foster long-term business relationships
- Build durable relationships with key stakeholders, support customers’ day to day experience with our platform and work with clients on how our product fits in their overall strategy
- Own the ultimate success of Moovweb’s customers, including customer on-boarding, project success, retention, and renewal
- Ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investments in Moovweb and fully leverage their subscriptions and services on an ongoing basis
- Collect and process feedback from customers to ensure the company’s roadmap is aligned to their needs
- Monitor customer health to track usage and overall customer satisfaction
- Drive customer advocacy and escalations by collaborating with development, product management, and support teams to improve the Moovweb offering for our clients Identify and develop new opportunities for expansion across the customer’s business and collaborate with the sales team to ensure subscription growth and increased solution footprint
- Serve as a Thought Leader in making the web simple and instant
- Drive and grow a team of technical customer success engineers and architects
- Bachelor’s degree with several years of customer-facing experience in a high-tech environment
- 7+ years experience in a Customer Success Management role
- Hands on experience implementing technically complex web based solutions in an engineering or product management role
- Excellent enterprise customer relationship skills with the ability to manage a large portfolio of clients
- Experience building and nurturing relationships with IT teams
- Experience in managing cross-functional projects with a high attention to detail
- Fanatical about customer success and tenacious at driving long-term customer value
- Highly data-driven with a commitment to process
- Excited about driving and tracking a consistent engagement process with all customers in your portfolio
- Prior hands on experience with at least two of the following: web development, CDN and associated technologies, e-commerce
- Prior experience with web analytics plus
Moovweb offers a competitive salary, equity, and other benefits including 401(k), full medical/dental/vision package with financial support for families, unlimited vacation policy, an inviting office in a prime location (San Francisco), community volunteering opportunities, sports groups, Wellness Program, Movie Night, and fun team outings. Our team members are based all over the world, including Europe, Chile and throughout the US. We have two main hubs in the U.S in SF and Chicago. We know how to make remote work work! Read our CEO’s article about this here.
Moovweb is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Moovweb will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
customer success|web analytics