Who We Are
The Trade Desk is leading the way to the future of marketing by changing how advertising is bought and sold. Working with the largest brands and agencies around the world, our technology platform helps consumers discover products they want by enabling advertisers to target and reach them on the right channels at the right time.
Employees join The Trade Desk to discover opportunity, contribute to our customers’ success, and be part of building the future of marketing. You’ll work with creative, compassionate, and collaborative colleagues that share a passion for making the internet better for all – a combination that simply can't be beat.
When you join The Trade Desk, you’re joining a family. We have open space work environments, adjustable sitting/standing desks, and a celebrated open-door policy (at all levels) that can inspire out-of-the-box solutions and camaraderie among your coworkers. The competitive compensation packages, full benefits, stock options, and additional discounted stock purchase opportunities, catered lunches, and offsite team building activities may cause slight to severe jealousy among your peers.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for a Data Partnerships Director to establish and to manage relationships with data partners in the SEA market. The ideal candidate will already be familiar with existing and potential data, analytic, and measurement partners in the region and will understand how they are used in the online ad ecosystem.
He/she will be responsible for initiating relationships with potential partners, assessing business opportunities, and driving the agreements, integrations, and executions necessary to maximize the overall possibilities. Expanding the capabilities of The Trade Desk via partnerships while simultaneously driving revenue and profit will be key metrics in the role. Key activities include optimizing partner performance, evaluating opportunities, and on boarding new partners. The ideal candidate must enjoy an entrepreneurial, competitive, and rapidly shifting environment. English proficiency is a must.
What You Will Be Doing
What You Bring To The Table
- Initiate partnerships based on strategic planning or clients’ needs in the SEA market, and prioritize based upon business impact
- Drive optimal relationship structure for partnerships in conjunction with new partners plus Legal, Finance, and other internal stakeholders
- Maintain regular communications and checkpoints with management and with partners to report on status and future opportunities
- Perform industry and trend research and analysis
- Facilitate communication internally and externally related to partnerships (demands, strategies, roadmaps, operational requirements)
- Identify partnership opportunities; collect feedback on existing/potential utilization from agency teams
- Manage partnership deliverables including regular reports and ad hoc needs
- Experience initiating and/or managing relationships with strategic partners in the SEA market
- Self-motivated problem-solver comfortable wearing different hats
- Experience in digital media, preferably in ad-tech
- Proven communication, questioning, and listening skills in formal and informal settings
- Comfort with fast-paced, dynamic working environment with shifting priorities
- Ability to build excellent rapport with internal (Legal, Finance, Product) and external stakeholders; strong teamwork is a must
- Must be comfortable with complexity and thinking on multiple levels of abstraction; demonstrated use of critical thinking techniques
- Must be comfortable working in a distributed / remote team environment as teammates are in many different regions
- English fluency is a must, additional language fluency is a plus