Bold Business is a remote-first, global outsourced-solutions company with over $7B in service solutions over the past 25 years. Our international team helps the world’s leading companies transform their ideas into bold impacts. From Fortune 500 organizations looking to reduce operational costs by 40%-60% to fast-growth startups looking to scale, we work behind the scenes and empower companies to do more for less.
If you like to move fast and have a bias for action, you’ll fit right into our fast-paced, results-based environment. We’re a 100% remote/virtual team environment where you can work from wherever you are.
What will you really do?
You’ll be the key leaders in two areas — analytics strategy and team building.
- You’ll develop the company’s data & analytics strategy, deliver the information and metrics to grow the business, and provide valuable insights to keep our operations team running efficiently and effectively.
- You also recruit and develop your own team and together, build state-of-the-art business analytics and tools to improve business outcomes.
- You’re a strategic and analytical thinker, an effective communicator, and an expert in analytical and data infrastructure systems. You’re also comfortable working with actuaries on complicated risk analyses, and willing to pull your sleeves up and perform analyses yourself while bringing enthusiastic passion in discovering solutions hidden in large data sets.
- Develop the enterprise data & analytics strategy and business & technology roadmap serving all business areas of the company
- Recruit, hire, train, develop and manage a team of analytical and data experts executing our analytics strategies
- Develop KPI’s and operational metrics driving future business capabilities and measuring results across the entire company
- Work with other leadership and management on cross-functional business and analytical capabilities and company processes and policies
- Solve complex data and other business/technical problems and provide relevant and cost-effective solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Analytics, Software Engineering, Business or a closely related field
- 5+ years of business-driven experience leveraging business intelligence tools
- Leadership ability to lead people and achieve results through others while staying organize in managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Master’s degree
- Knowledge of data & analytics in a healthcare and/or digital application
What's on Offer?
- You’ll work directly with the leadership team on a mission to improve the health outcomes of human beings.
- You’ll have clear goals and the resources you need to deliver. How you execute, build, and coach your team to deliver is up to you
- Competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(K) matching, and generous paid time off.