If you do not meet the qualifications to apply just forward to someone else. We will pay you $20 USD if we hire your referral. Please tell them to mention your name in their cover letter
**PLEASE READ CAREFULLY**
Director of Business Development- Work Remote, part-time to full-time within 90 days
Monday- Wednesday 10:00am-3:00pm (flexible) 15 hours per week perfect for an intern or a recent grad!
We are a start-up BPO company seeking a part-time Director of Business Development. The incumbent will have the potential to be transition to full-time within 90 days with a starting salary of $1250 USD per month once you are full-time.
Hours: Part-time, Monday- Wednesday 10:00am-3:00pm (flexible) WORK FROM ANYWHERE!
Build and maintain effective relationships with a defined customer base to ensure a high level of satisfaction and increase revenues. Identifies, develops and typically closes new sales opportunities. Serve as the primary interface for all services and creates demand for the organization’s services by raising their profile with customers.
- Must have strong understanding of BPO solution selling***
*** Must be resourceful and build your book of business***Primary Responsibilities
- Grow pipeline, forecast and secure results, including aligned delivery; Generates consistent pipeline for business performance
- Lead development of business case strategy for client
- Use industry sector experience and client knowledge to assess client unique industry and business needs and align to our Offerings.
- Builds, grows client key stakeholder relationships –C Level and Functional VPs, to offer/execute insights and value delivered by service offerings; Drives new business opportunities within assigned accounts by selling the portfolio of our services through travel for face-to-face client meetings.
Key Performance Indicators
- Gains an in-depth understanding of the client’s business and introduce solutions from our collective portfolio to address current or anticipated needs. (Proven experience creating value for clients.)
- Involved in all stages of the sales process, ultimately achieving or exceeding identified sales targets.
Retention Requirements And Qualifications
- Profitable Revenue Growth, Maintains Pipeline /Forecast Accuracy
- Consultative account manager and seller who develops deep relationships and adds value to the client’s business over the long term.
- Aggressive seller who is able to forge relationships with C-suite executives as well as key line of business contacts; Skilled in account strategy, account planning and relationship strategy.
- Experience working closely with service delivery counterparts.
- Proven track record of significantly growing existing accounts and attaining and exceeding quotas.
- Strong business analytical skills, relationship management and collaboration skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Marketing or Business Administration. Master’s preferred. Marketing skills a plus!
If you live outside of USA you will be hired as an independent contractor.