At Quadrant, we are location data and technology company. Our main product lines include mobile location data-as-a-service, POI-as-a-Service and our soon to be released, Quadrant Consent Management Platform. Your role will be to ensure the smooth operations of the organisation to deliver our products and services to clients. You will manage the workflows, ensure no bottle necks, make sure things don’t slip and that our clients continue to enjoy a high level of always on service.
- Review and schedule client evaluations, POCs and the onboarding of new clients
- Ensure delivery of contracts and projects
- Address client requests and support tickets
- Oversee incident resolution
- Lead vendor and supplier management
- Identifying and targeting areas in which a business can improve operations
- Monitoring revenue margins
- Researching and implementing new directives for business growth and optimization
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience in operations, preferably in data or software-as-a-service company
- Managing multiple projects and effectively prioritize organization tasks
- Domain knowledge in location analytics, point-of-interest data, data-as-a-service or SaaS
- Experience managing relationships between sales, marketing, product, development and clients.
- Process driven mentality and sound business judgment through analytical thinking
- Highly organised and enjoys the details. You don’t drop the ball.
- Extremely pro-active. Don't need to be told what to do, rather you ensure people are getting what they promised done
- Working under pressure when required
- Bonus: Relational databases (basic knowledge of SQL scripting and database administration)
- Passion for data and it’s many interesting applications
- Strong verbal (presentation) and written communication skills
Open to remote. We are head quartered in Singapore, but we work remotely.