Scope of Job:
The Director of Operations is responsible for organizing and overseeing the daily operations of SupportNinja’s work-at-home (WAH) work Operations across all sites in the Philippines. The Director of Operations is responsible also for ensuring that the business is well-coordinated and productive by directing its procedures and improvements for higher efficiency and profitability. The goal for this position is to safeguard and augment the efficiency of the company’s operations to facilitate accelerating development and long-term success.
- Liaises with the Executive team to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals for the remote work teams
- Plans and monitors the day-to-day running of the business to ensure smooth progress in the remote work operations
- Directs Senior Operations Managers and Associate Director of Operations on planning and execution and provide constructive feedback for continuous personal development
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures in the remote work setup according to organizational objectives and apply improvements; implement, manage, and evaluate operation processes and procedures, in accordance with the standards and procedures set out by the organization.
- Develops strategies and implementation plans to improve and standardize all aspects of remote work operations.
- Oversees remote work customer support processes and directs its organization to enhance customer satisfaction
- Keep up to date with industry trends and identify areas of opportunity to drive improvements, as well as maintain all content moderation guidelines, reference documents, and training materials
- Works with leadership to set team and individual KPIs and provide regular, actionable feedback for remote work operations
- Revise and/or formulate policies and promote the implementations for remote work setup
- Reviews financial information and adjusts operational budgets to promote profitability
Director of Operations in the BPO setting experience is required; experience in Remote or Work-at-Home work setup is highly desirable
- More than 5 years experience as a Director of Operations in a contact center/BPO; 10+ years experience in the Operations
- An assertive character that can work independently, yet function in a team environment.
- Excellent organization, planning, time management, and analytical skills. Strong team building, interpersonal, communication, and motivational skills.
- Ability to direct and manage in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment while managing multiple priorities.
- Ability to manage a diverse workforce.
- Experience in managing both internal (in-house) and external (remote - work from home) operations from a strategic perspective is preferred
- Strong commercial understanding and previous accountability for profit targets.
- The duties and responsibilities listed above describe the post as it is in general terms and are not definitive. The post holder is expected to accept any reasonable alterations that may from time to time be necessary.