The Partnerships and Alliances Director is an individual-contributor role as a cultivator of Big 4 and regional advisory partnerships in Southeast Asia and Greater China for Workiva. Candidates must have experience building relationships within Big 4 or other large advisory firms.
Preferably, candidates will have familiarity with solving customer challenges around Accounting, Financial Reporting, Regulatory Compliance, Audit or similar complex challenges in the Office of the CFO.
The Director of Strategic Partnerships is responsible for GTM plan with key Advisory Firms that enable our Sales Organization to grow market share thru strategic teaming , Sales linkage , partner enablement and enterprise solutions that link the various systems that F1000 companies deploy .
What You’ll Do
What You'll Need
- Identify and secure new target engagements , and maintain a strict cadence to drive revenue with and through partner relationships.
- Identify target opportunities to complement and expand the reach and attractiveness of Workiva’s platform solution.
- Drive partner adoption by engaging with high-level executives and strategic thinkers across an organization.
- Responsible for understanding partners’ end markets, and using competitive insights to create actionable partner plans and leveraging/extending product nuances into strategic recommendations to deliver success within vertical markets.
- Assist in the development and delivery of sales, technical, and solutions training to ensure partner stakeholders ( SI's, Partners) are well equipped to effectively market, position, and sell Wdesk as an integrated solution.
- Identify new routes to market to better extend the Workiva presence
- Establish and maintain exceptional partner relationships with the necessary partner stakeholders for the purpose of designing and executing initiatives to develop, manage and drive revenue growth.
- Collaborate with individuals and teams across the organization to assist in the successful execution of key initiatives with our partnerships, frequently leading or assisting sales teams in customer/prospect discussions with our strategic partners.
- Responsible for building & executing business plans for establishing key partnerships to support revenue growth objectives; negotiating corporate wide agreements with these strategic partners
Where You’ll Work
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a related field.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated with strong propensity for action, results and continuous improvement
- The ability to work successfully in a high-energy, fast paced, rapidly changing environment is necessary
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and manage multiple processes, programs, and procedures simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Proven ability to manage complex sales cycles
- Demonstrated ability to recognize, analyze, and execute on small and large-scale enterprise-wide business opportunities
- Strong leadership and teamwork skills
- Ability to differentiate and successfully position new, disruptive solutions
- Ability to participate effectively in cross-functional teams and work well in a matrixed management environment, including; Sales, Business Development, Pre-Sales Engineer, and Post-Sales Consulting
- Ability to manage and report on simultaneous partner engagements, across an account base excellent critical thinking and analytical skills a must
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Disciplined sales forecasting acumen
- Minimum 10 years enterprise IT sales and alliance experience (enterprise software required)
- Proven track record of quota overachievement
- Proven track record of developing complex repeatable technology solutions with large enterprise
- Up to 50% Travel required
- Bilingual fluency in both English and Mandarin required . Additional fluency in Cantonese or Japanese a plus.
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team members, build our products and in the work environment we’ve created.
- Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
- Trust: Rely on each other.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
- Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
- Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
- Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
- Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday. We give our employees the freedom and resources they need—backed by our culture of collaboration and diverse thought—to continue innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems.At Workiva, You’ll Enjoy
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Involvement: Ability to participate in Employee Resource Groups, (Women in Tech, Women in Sales, Ethnic Diversity, Veterans, Rainbow (LGBTQ), Remote Employees, Caregiving) Volunteering, Company wide celebrations, and more
- Work-life Balance: We have competitive PTO, VTO and Parental Leave. We encourage employees to spend time enjoying life outside of work.
Workiva is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We believe that great minds think differently. We value diversity of backgrounds, beliefs, and interests, and we recognize diversity as an important source of intellectual thought, varied perspective, and innovation. Employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other protected characteristic.
Workiva is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. To request assistance with the application process, please email [email protected]