This position is responsible for ensuring that iQor’s WAH training programs, content and delivery platforms are in alignment with all support services across every vertical focusing on continuous improvement to exceed customer, employee, and owner performance expectations. This position will require a professional with a deep understanding of virtual learning, online learning platforms, delivery, curriculum design, measurements, and development. They will provide guidance as too virtual learning best practices and support. This includes the design and implementation of a world class WAH training support program that aligns with iQor’s business methodologies, including reporting and learning analytics.
The position will fully carry out the vision for creating a world class experience for all virtual facilitators and learners by leveraging technology, training techniques and innovative learning solutions to further enhance the integration of our WAH strategies. This entails partnering with existing business verticals, analyzing existing training programs and individual performance/needs. Continuous research of the latest learning technology trends, delivering and implementing standardized and customized tools/processes to improve the WAH learning experience aimed at improving ROI.
The Director of Work at Home Global Training Support Solutions position is also being offered as a remote role.
- Evolve existing virtual learning platforms and training methodologies from good to great, while strategically planning how newly designed solutions can evolve into successful world class performance systems.
- Creatively apply extensive knowledge of learning theories in order develop innovative solutions in alignment with iQor’s technology system architecture and strategic goals.
- Develop strong partnerships with enterprise technology and business leadership to identify and prioritize learning and support needs as it relates to WAH integration within our current operating model.
- Demonstrates a mastery of current and emerging learning technologies.
- Conducts need assessments, surveys, and observations to identify gaps and determine the areas of opportunity so that strategic business objectives are meant or exceeded.
- Creates virtual facilitation learning sessions for trainers and their managers.
- Compares client WAH learning requirements against iQor’s best practices with a shrewd eye toward identifying performance and/or profitability improvement opportunities.
- Act as a liaison between program leadership, sales and client’s needs as it relates to WAH training solutions and RFP responses.
- Suggesting alternative approaches, innovative tools, and unidentified opportunities to improve our WAH experiences for all iQorians.
- Minimum of five (5) years of applicable virtual learning course and program development (instructional design).
- Experienced Adobe Connect presenter and system SME including reporting features.
- Experience using a variety of authoring tools such as Articulate 360, Adobe Creative Suite, Power Point etc.
- Experience evolving Learning Management System (LMS) capabilities.
- Utilize industry standard instructional design models to create and deliver world class virtual learning sessions and programs.
- Ability to lead with a hypothesis and draw key learning insights from data.
- Ability to think strategically and collaboratively to influence and help prioritize technology learning throughout the organization.
- Proven track record of innovation and continuous learning improvement.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and presenting skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to work well under pressure, take initiative and manage competing priorities.
- Strong project management skills to lead a concept from inception to execution.
- Strong ability to work with minimum supervision and independently to solve complex and ambiguous problems in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Exceptional time management and prioritization skills.
Bachelor’s in education, Master’s preferred. Physical Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Individual will be required to sit and/or remain stationary for extended periods of time. Individual will be required to type and/or operate a computer and other office productivity machinery for extended periods of time. The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform activities such as: preparing and analyzing data and/or documents; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal and/or extensive reading. The person in this position may need to occasionally walk or otherwise traverse, stand, exert up to 10 lbs. of force to push, pull, lift or otherwise move objects, bend, reach, kneel, and/or twist for minimal periods of time. Employees should not attempt to lift, pull or push a load in excess of 50 lbs. without assistance. Care should always be taken when lifting, pushing or pulling in an awkward position.